Custom Search

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lesson Plan: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith

1- Fill in the blanks with the missing words-
forever, baby, far, sleeping, close, asleep, hear, you dream, heart, seeing, together, kiss, time


I could stay awake just to ..........................(1) you breathing
Watch you smile while you are.............................(2)
While you're.......................(3) away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment.............................(4)
I just want to stay with ...................(5) in this moment forever (and ever and ever)
** Chorus**
I don't want to ...........................(6) my eyes I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you ............................(7)
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I ..........................(8) of you
The sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your ..........................(9) beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're ..............................(10)
Then I kiss your eyes And thank God we're ...............................(11)
I just want to stay with you in this moment foreverand ever and ever
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall .............................(12)
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one ...........................(13)I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And we¹ll stay here in this moment
For the rest of..............................(14)





No comments:

Rukyto's Directory
Powered By Blogger