Custom Search

Monday, January 14, 2008

Using simple past forms ending in -ed (January 14th 2008)

Directions:

In each of the following sentences cross out the underlined verb; then change it to the simple past and write the new word.

1. I ask my brother for money many times before I got my first job.

2. The vicious dog attack the children who were playing in the street.

3. Several other people use this book before I bought it.

4. Misunderstanding and prejudice separate people for many years.

5. Several times we talk too long on the telephone because we were thoughtless.

6. He always want a big car, although he never seem to be able to afford one.

7. When they were young, many people hope for a very successful life.

8. The traffic light change just as I stepped off the curb.

9. Most of our parents walk to school when they were students.

10. Last year during spring training, the baseball players jump rope.

No comments:

Rukyto's Directory
Powered By Blogger